Sunday, October 23, 2011
The matron of Yarn Inventory mentioned a feature her friend would like to have: A length/weight calculator. Input the original weight/length of a ball of yarn, then input the current weight and it approximates the current length.
Update: If you have an eagle eye you may have spotted the bug in the above screenshots. I fixed it! :)
Saturday, October 22, 2011
Saturday, October 15, 2011
Stitcher's Helper 1.3.00
- Added a percent complete field to the project. If the user changes the state to "Completed" this will automatically be set to "100." If the percent entered is greater than zero, it shows on the project list screen.
- Added the ability to import data exported from Bead Checklist, Floss Checklist, and Yarn Inventory! Hit the menu button on your phone on a project screen, then select import. This will show you a list of files to import from. The file names correspond to the apps that exported them (All Yarns, Miyuki Beads, etc). After selecting a file, another dialog will appear displaying every item in the file. Here you can select which items to include in your project. This is a pretty exciting feature! Please let me know if you have any problems/suggestions!
- Made the project item edit screen look a bit nicer by removing the clunky input labels.
- Minor change: on the project item edit screen, no longer display "0.0" by default for quantity and price.
- Export your floss into Stitcher's Helper! Hit the menu button on the vendor or checklist screen to export then follow the steps above to import.
- Export your beads into Stitcher's Helper! Hit the menu button on the vendor or checklist screen to export then follow the steps above to import.
- Export your yarns into Stitcher's Helper! Hit the menu button on the main screen and bring up the "Import/Export" screen. From here you can import/export your yarn. This also acts as a backup system.
As always, let me know if anything is broken! Also never hesitate to email me a suggestion or feature request! This entire import/export was a feature request from a user (Thanks Amanda!)
Saturday, October 8, 2011
- Soie d' Alger
- Soie de Paris
- Soie Gobelins (goblin floss?!)
- Soie Ovale
- Soie Surfine
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
No app work till Friday or Saturday as I'm away on business. But the plan when I return is:
1. Finally add the Au ver a soie floss to Floss Checklist. This has been a user suggestion for a long time and I've really dropped the ball.
2. Finish up the Stitcher's Helper import from FC, BC, and YI. I think this will be a hugely popular feature.
See ya Friday!