Stitcher's Helper 1.3.00
- Added a percent complete field to the project. If the user changes the state to "Completed" this will automatically be set to "100." If the percent entered is greater than zero, it shows on the project list screen.
- Added the ability to import data exported from Bead Checklist, Floss Checklist, and Yarn Inventory! Hit the menu button on your phone on a project screen, then select import. This will show you a list of files to import from. The file names correspond to the apps that exported them (All Yarns, Miyuki Beads, etc). After selecting a file, another dialog will appear displaying every item in the file. Here you can select which items to include in your project. This is a pretty exciting feature! Please let me know if you have any problems/suggestions!
- Made the project item edit screen look a bit nicer by removing the clunky input labels.
- Minor change: on the project item edit screen, no longer display "0.0" by default for quantity and price.
- Export your floss into Stitcher's Helper! Hit the menu button on the vendor or checklist screen to export then follow the steps above to import.
- Export your beads into Stitcher's Helper! Hit the menu button on the vendor or checklist screen to export then follow the steps above to import.
- Export your yarns into Stitcher's Helper! Hit the menu button on the main screen and bring up the "Import/Export" screen. From here you can import/export your yarn. This also acts as a backup system.
As always, let me know if anything is broken! Also never hesitate to email me a suggestion or feature request! This entire import/export was a feature request from a user (Thanks Amanda!)