- Updated preloaded templates (Thanks Molly!)
- Changed the theme because of an Android bug, the auto complete text boxes were white text on white background. I didn't want to do this, but I couldn't see anyway around it. This has been a known bug in the Android framework since 2010 but it's not been fixed.
- Now displaying "Manufacturer, Line" for a yarn list line (if that info is available).
- Removed "Weight:" prefix. Still displaying the weight.
- Alphabetized the preloaded and user defined template lists.
- Now included the fiber field in the filtering.
- Fixed yarn list crash.
- Removed "Weight:" from yarn line list.
- Added autocomplete functionality. However, I forgot to also pull autocomplete data from the preloaded template data. Will do that in the next bug fix release.
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Yarn Inventory 1.1.00 Released
Found a few post release fixes and some features I intentionally held out. Here's the changelog: